There are plenty of great reasons should consider Acton Gardens if you’re looking for a new home in a great West London location.
Here’s our top 15 reasons to buy now at Acton Gardens:
1. A Zone 3 location in popular West London
2. There are 5 stations within easy walking distance offering great transport connections across London
3. Home values in W3 are still growing and are expected to rise significantly by 2020 when Crossrail opens
4. New parks and shops are being built – some are already open
5. Great specification including designer kitchens with Siemens appliances
6. There’s a great range of homes available across different parts of the development
7. It’s just a 15 minute walk to Chiswick High Street
8. We are a 5-Star builder – over 90% of our customers recommend us
9. Interest rates are at an all-time low making it more affordable than ever
10. Rental yields of 4% achievable (if you’re looking for a Buy to Let home, ask us about our Investor Incentives)
11. 10 Year NHBC warranty
12. Easy access to Heathrow Airport on the Piccadilly Line
13. Homes with car parking spaces are available
14. Stunning views across the London Skyline from selected apartments
15. All homes have private outdoor space
If you want to find out more, call us today to make an appointment to visit our sales suite.
*Condiditions apply - speak to our sales team for full details.
THE MARKETING SUITE IS OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK,
MONDAY, TUESDAY AND FRIDAY TO SUNDAY 10am to 5pm
WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY 10am to 8pm
Acton Gardens, Bollo Lane, Acton, W3 8QT